Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Text Validation of Answers


This graphic organizer is helpful when you are teaching your students to validate their answers with direct information from the text.  I like to have them write the source page numbers on the little books so we can find the original source of information if needed.

I hope this will be helpful to you. CLICK HERE TO OBTAIN A COPY OF THIS GRAPHIC ORGANIZER.

Deborah Devine 

2 comments :

  1. Hi Deborah:
    Of course, this graphic organizer is already printed and waiting for me to use in my next lesson. I love how you help me fill up my plan book!
    Did you make this one on PowerPoint? And then save it as a PDF? And then (somehow) get it into Google docs? I'm still struggling in my efforts to share. But I sure do love to borrow from YOU!

    Thanks for all you do!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...