Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

PowerPoint Slide Show For Parents to Help Their Children with Multiplication Facts

This PowerPoint presentation was created to use with parents of students from 3rd - 6th Grade. The purpose of the presentation was to involve parents in helping their children learn their multiplication facts. 

 According to the new Mathematics Common Core Learning Standards, students are to know their multiplication facts FLUENTLY by the end of 3rd Grade.

I didn't know how to download a PowerPoint presentation to my blog, so I made a JPEG of each slide. Hopefully this will be of use to you.  I will also make the slides available in my Google Docs File as a PDF file. Click HERE to go to the Google Doc file.







































Deborah Devine

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...