Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

Thank You

  I remember back to that day when I started this blog.  I just wanted to share my ideas with you, and chat about different ways to help children learn.  My granddaughter, who is a kindergarten, and lives with me is starting to read.  What a gift to see a child put all the parts together and LEARN!

That's what I wanted to share with you.
 The gift and wonder of learning. 

This blog is important to me. I feel most grateful for YOU!
Thanks to all of you who take time to come to this blog and visit with me.  Thanks to all of you who have shared ideas and your   thoughts . I know it is a small thing, but I feel connected to you.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.  I'm celebrating 500,000 views, and thinking of new posts that I want to share with you that I have brewing in my head.

Smiles, 
Deborah Devine

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...