Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

8 x 8 = 64

In a recent post about my math fact strategies flip book I had written down our strategy on how to remember that 8 X 8 = 64. I've had several emails that asked me to explain that more.

When you multiply the TWO 8's together, count backwards by 2. 8,6,4 and there is the pattern that will help you remember the fact! You might think... well that's simple...it is, and that's what makes it so simple to remember the fact.

Are there any other ideas in the math fact flip book that you would like me to explain?

Do you have a pattern that helped you remember a multiplication fact that I didn't mention in my flip book?

Deborah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...