Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

OMG I Made a Place Value Math Talk Card to Share!


     When children compare numbers they usually say "Mine's bigger or littler."  Since we want them to vocalize why they know their number is larger, and to use the math vocabulary of greater than, less than, or equal, I made this math talk card to share with you.

      WOW,  because before this math blog party for "Math Stations" began I didn't have a blog, a google doc account, never bought graphics over the internet, purchased a blog button over the Internet from Blogaholic Designs, or had a Photobucket account! This whole experience is making me learn more about technology, blogging, and math stations. (...Gasp) I LOVE  learning new things!

Deborah

1 comment :

  1. Yeah! You caught the blog bug! It is actually rejuvenating and challenging. Look for my place value post soon!

    I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...