Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

The Calendar Game

Here is my new game that I would be delighted to share with you.




As students play this game they will practice orally saying the name of the day of the week and the ordinal number for that date.  For example: "Today is Thursday. It is the eighteenth day of the month.

I created these Math Talk Cards (as suggested by Debbie Diller's book, Math Stations) to assist the students as they play the game. To save paper as you print it, I made two math talk cards per page.

Write a comment and let me know it you like it. Of course, Click Here to obtain a copy of the game from my Google Documents.


Deborah Devine 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...