Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Multigrade or Split Math Plan Sheet


This is the plan sheet that I share with the teachers in our district. It features one day when you can teach math games, work on math vocabulary, watch a video clip about a math topic, work on solving a math problem and writing an extended response about your findings, schedule an evaluation, or give a mini-lesson on a topic that is of interest for both grade levels.

The other four days are for small groups with grade-level appropriate materials. Click HERE to see the document in my Google Docs file.

Please leave me a comment if you download the document :)

Deborah

1 comment :

  1. Hi Debbie,
    I've just discovered your site and am SO excited! I also teach multi-grade classes, and have found great things here, to make my life (the part about organizing lessons) work better. Thank you for all your posts and sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...