Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

I'm the Greatest Five Frame Game

2 Students are playing this game together.
1) Each student gets 1 set of five frame cards. ( It might even help if each game card is a different color to sort them into 2 sets at the end of the game.)
2)Then each student turns over the top card of their pile and names the number it represents.
3)The student with the greater amount take both cards.

Since I suggested a second color card set, I made them to share with you.

Click on the top red five frames to obtain your own copy from my Google Documents File

The school year is ready to end tomorrow, but I still have a lot of work to prepare for PreKindergarten Summer School :)

Deborah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...